Bel-Ray® Hyperion Synthetic Blend CK-4 is formulated for use in high-speed four-stroke cycle diesel engines designed to meet 2017 model year on-highway and Tier 4 nonroad exhaust emission standards as well as for previous model year diesel engines. This oil is formulated to use in all applications with diesel fuels ranging in sulfur content up to 500 ppm. Bel-Ray Hyperion Synthetic Blend CK-4 is designed to provide enhanced protection against oil oxidation, viscosity loss due to shear, and oil aeration as well as protection against catalyst poisoning, particulate filter blocking, engine wear, piston deposits, degradation of low- and high-temperature properties, and soot-related viscosity increase. SAE 15W-40 meets API SN specifications.
- Protects emission control systems
- Outstanding oxidation stability
- Synthetic Blend formulation
- Universal product for mixed fleet operations
- Excellent low temperature properties helps speed cold starts
• Bel-Ray® Hyperion Synthetic Blend CK-4 10W-30 meets API Service Classification CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4. • Bel-Ray® Hyperion Synthetic Blend CK-4, SN 15W-40 meets API Service Classification CK-4, CJ4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SN. • Both viscosities have OEM Approvals for Ford® Specification WSS-M2C171-F1, Cummins® CES 20086, Detroit™ DFS 93K222, Mack® EOS-4.5, Volvo® VDS-4.5 and Renault® RLD-4. They also meet or exceed requirements for Caterpillar® ECF-3, ECF-2, Cummins® CES 20081, Daimler MB228.31, Detroit™ DFS 93K218, Mack® EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N, MAN M3575, MTU Category 2.1, Renault® RLD-3, and Volvo® VDS-4,VDS-3 and ACEA E9 and ACEA E7.
*packaged in re-conditioned drum
Bel Ray Hyperion Synthetic Blend CK-4 15W-40 55 gal Drum
Bel-Ray® Premium AW Hydraulic Fluid is a special hydraulic fluid formulated from highly-refined base stocks and an advanced additive system to deliver ultimate equipment protection with extended service intervals. Bel-Ray® Premium AW Hydraulic Fluid delivers optimum fluid performance over a wide-range of operating temperatures and conditions. It also exhibits excellent demulsification (water separation) properties, even at high operating temperatures and operating pressures.
- Ultimate wear protection for critical system components
- Ultimate resistance to rust and oxidation
- Maximum protection and peak performance under heavy-loads
- Excellent water separating properties
- Smooth hydraulic operation through rapid air release
- Extended equipment service intervals